Sunday, June 13, 2010

Its Back.

FIFA 2010

Here's come the most prestigious sport ever. The BolaKaki. Goosh cant wait! I'll promise to death I will support Gerrard. I'll watch him playing around on the field. Yes Gerrard, I'll do anythin for YOU!

but Wait! saya Budak Berasarama Penuh. Bagaimana mahu tonton. Plus, kotak television is in the dining hall. So, I have to CrashOpen (Pecah Masuk) into the dining hall. And maybe, bersekongkol dengan abangg Dinn (abangg DINing Hall). Pray for me yeah!

1st step: add abg DIN di facebook. and maybe try kasik banyak2 cute bear kat die.. choc or roses. (smue apps di FB sahaja ok. Tiada pembaziran wang berlaku di sini.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

portugal ah beb~!

abiin. said...

aku minat gerrard... tpi suke germany. and x suke england.

hahh. peningpala.